FL Studio 20 Portable +Setup +Plugins +Signature Bundle
FL Studio is a complete software music production environment or Digital Audio Workstation (DAW).
Representing more than 20 years of innovative development it has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
FL Studio is now one of the world’s most popular DAWs and is used by the most creative artists.
What You Can Expect
FL Studio is a complete software music production environment or Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). Representing more than 20 years of innovative development it has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
Multi-track audio recording Time-stretching and pitch shifting pristine audio editing.
Industry leading Piano roll editor MIDI recording and control Pattern or Linear workflow.
Mixing & Effects
Multi-track mixer Automation control VST plugin support.
Mix and master music to the highest professional standards. All the features you need to create today’s most complex productions including, effects chains, audio sends, sidechain control, advanced automation, plugin delay compensation and more…
FL Studio’s Piano roll has the well deserved reputation as the best Piano roll in the business. The Piano roll is used to send note and automation data to plugin instruments (sequencing). It includes a wide range of tools to aid complex score editing and manipulation.
Browser and Playlist
No other DAW matches the flexibility of FL Studio’s Playlist. Sequence all elements of the project to make the final song. Tracks can hold notes, audio and automation. Place any data type anywhere and even overlay them. Use the Browser to organize all the data in your project. Free your workflow and your mind!
Instruments & FX
If the huge array of native instruments and effects are not enough for you, FL Studio supports all VST standards 1, 2 and 3. VST gives you access to the wisest range of 3rd party plugins currently available. You can even use FL Studio itself as a VST plugin in another VST host.
And Much More
Vectorial Interface Resize and rearrange the user interface.
Automation Recording & Editing Record live control movements and edit.
VST & ReWire Support Use FL Studio as a VST plugin or with ReWire.
Multi-touch Designed for touch control.
Live DJ Control Powerful live performance, clip-triggering.
Advanced Help System Context aware manual (press F1).
MIDI Learn Powerful MIDI controller linking options.
Visualizer effects Plugin Render 4K videos straight from FL Studio.
New in FL Studio 20
- Time Signatures – FL Studio now supports Time Signatures, including unlimited Time Signature changes, independently in both the Playlist and Patterns (Piano rolls). FL Studio’s unique pattern system enables, simultaneous and multiple Time Signatures at any point in the Playlist.
- In-situ rendering (‘freezing’) – Bounce selected Audio and Pattern Clips to audio. Options include; Consolidate Playlist Clip selections or complete tracks. Render Clips to Audio, Render Clips to audio and replace Playlist Pattern Clips. Use these features to compile audio-takes into a single Audio Clip, reduce CPU load by converting real-time synthesis and effects processing to audio or convert MIDI to audio for further processing and resynthesis.
- Playlist Arrangements – The Playlist now supports multiple ‘Arrangements’ (Playlists). Each Arrangement is the complete layout of Audio, Automation and Pattern Clips. Users can now work with multiple versions of their project saving ideas, sound design and ‘arrangements’.
- Plugin Delay Compensation (PDC) – PDC and Automatic PDC have been rebuilt, from the ground up, to support today’s complex workflows. Manual and Auto-PDC can now co-exist. Updates include: Mixer send compensation, Wet/Dry mixer FX compensation, Audio input compensation, Metronome compensation, Plugin Wrapper custom values remembered per-plugin and improved PDC controls in the Mixer.
- …and much more!
This is a multi-package portable. I can add updates/plugins via .svm files, just request plugins or notify me about new updates.
v20.1+ - 32/64 available as separate packages - FL Studio 20.6 Portable (64-bit).exe = main program and data file 64-bit - FL Studio 20.6 Portable (32-bit).exe = main program and data file 32-bit
v20.0 - only 64 available - FL Studio 20 Portable (x64).exe = main program launcher - flstudio.svm = main data file (included in main archive) - plugins.svm = additional required data file (separate archive)
Addons/plugins/presets/etc can be added in two ways: - via .svm files by me, to put in the same folder as main exe. - via 'normal files' by you, to put somewhere under sandbox folder.
Show how .svm files work and how to add plugins
Sandbox folder: "\Sandbox\FL Studio 20\roaming\modified\@PROGRAMFILESX86@\Image-Line\FL Studio 20\Plugins\"
- No installation required
- No Admin rights needed
- 100% Offline, completely safe to use, no firewall needed
- Sandbox folder containing modified settings, delete to reset
- Just run it and enjoy!
- 17 December 2019 - updated to v20.6 - 22 December 2019 - fixed 20.6-32bit, has to be separate file (x64 is the same, Dec17) - 21 January 2020 - update 20.6.1 - 25 January 2020 - fixed 20.6.1 32-bit ('v2' archives) - 20 February 2020 - update 20.6.2 - 19 April 2020 - 20.6.2 'v2' = fixed false positive detection
Password Unzip: khosinhvien.com
Hướng dẫn getlink tại kho Sinh Viên : tại đây hoặc xem hình ảnh mịnh họa dưới
Nguồn Kho Sinh Viên - Tất cả dữ liệu chia sẽ hoàn toàn miễn phí